Colby Farm Lane Crow Lane Recycling Center
Location: Colby Farm Lane (formerly Crow Lane), Off Low Street
Hours: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
2017 Recycling Days
July 8, August 5, October 14
November 4, December 2
2018 Recycling Days
January 6, February 3
March 3, April 7
Household Hazardous Waste Day/Paper Shredding Day-
September 23, 2017 (Recycling Center/Colby Farm Lane)
Paper Shredding Day
May 5, 2018 (DPS/Perry Way)
Directions to Colby Farm Lane (formerly Crow Lane)
Travel west on Low Street and proceed past Nock Middle School. Colby Farm Lane is one mile on the left after the school at the North Atkinson Street intersection.
Fees subject to change. No chemicals. Call 978-499-0413
for help. No Recycling on first Saturday of September
due to Household Hazardous Waste Day
Appliances (large & small)
Smoke or CO2
Crow Lane Municipal Compost Facility / Yard Waste
Open from the second Tuesday in April through the 1st Saturday in December (weather permitting)
Hours of operation: Tuesday through Saturday, 7:30 am-2:30 pm *Subject to change
- Residents may bring leaves, brush, and tree limbs up to 18” in diameter.
- Proof of residency and seasonal sticker required.
- NO wood, plastic bags, or plastic containers allowed.
- Grass clippings are recommended to stay on lawns and discouraged at the Yard Waste Facility.
- Please keep branches and brush separated from leaves
- Compost bins and rain barrels for sale at City Hall and
- Yard Waste site
Proof of residency is required. Fees apply for all materials.
For more information call our Recycling Department at 978-499-0413.